Period Tracker is an application designed by GP International LLC. Period Tracker was first published on January 13, 2021. Period Tracker is accessible on Android, Other.AndroidIf you are a proud owner of the Android device, Period Tracker is compatible . The most current version is Varies with device Before diving headlong into Period Tracker cons...
Period Tracker Review
Period Tracker is an app developed by GP International LLC. Period Tracker was first published on January 13, 2021. It is currently available on Android, Other.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Period Tracker is compatible . The most current version is Varies with device Before downloading Period Tracker consider content rating:
Period Tracker is the easiest way to track your periods!
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods and your symptoms in a simple month-view calendar.
* Decorate your phone with an icon that looks great on your home screen and that's discreet. It reads simply "P Tracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of moods, symptoms, and intimacy.
* Easily view the number of days until next period or number of days late.
* Know when you're fertile with flowers that show on your homescreen during your predicted ovulation and eight day "fertile window."
Please email comments and suggestions to [email protected]
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
By downloading this app you agree to the End User License Agreement at http://gpapps.com/support/eula/ .