EVE Online - Omega Subscription is an application designed by CCP. EVE Online - Omega Subscription was first published on . EVE Online - Omega Subscription is accessible on Steam, Other.About This Content Upgrading to Omega will boost your training speed to double that of a free Alpha account, allowing you to progress at an even faster rate i...
EVE Online - Omega Subscription Review
EVE Online - Omega Subscription is an application by CCP. EVE Online - Omega Subscription was first published on . It is available for Steam, Other.
About This Content
Upgrading to Omega will boost your training speed to double that of a free Alpha account, allowing you to progress at an even faster rate in EVE Online.
- In addition, it will unlock some of EVE's best ships and skills, as well as giving you an infinite skill queue and removing the skill cap. It allows access to the entire skill tree of EVE, making over 350 ships available as your training progresses.
- Omega also unlocks game features that are limited for Alpha Accounts, including exclusive Triglavian ship piloting, exporting from planetary colonies, full access to the contracts system, plus lower taxes on manufacturing and research jobs.
- If your Omega subscription elapses, you will switch back to an Alpha account. Alphas are unable to use or train the Omega skills, but all money, items and ships will remain. Your progress in the Omega skills is maintained, and as soon as you upgrade again, all your trained skills will be active.
- Omega's flexibility lets you choose when and how you play. Your period of Omega subscription will begin from the moment you make your purchase.
- Omega subscription is available in 1, 3, 6 and 12 month packages.