Equalizer & Bass Booster is an app created by Coocent. Equalizer & Bass Booster was first published on December 22, 2020. Equalizer & Bass Booster is available for Android, Other.AndroidIf you are a proud owner of the Android device, Equalizer & Bass Booster is compatible . The most current version is 1.6.5 Before getting Equalizer & Bass Booster c...
Equalizer & Bass Booster Review
Equalizer & Bass Booster is an application developed by Coocent. Equalizer & Bass Booster was first published on December 22, 2020. It is currently available on the following platforms: Android, Other.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Equalizer & Bass Booster is compatible . The most current version is 1.6.5 Before getting Equalizer & Bass Booster consider content rating:
Equalizer & Bass Booster will take up 4.4M of empty space on your device.
Improve the sound quality of your android device with the first true global Equalizer, Bass Boost and Surround Sound. Make your android device sound like never before.
Equalizer & Bass Booster consists of a volume slider, live music stereo led VU meter, five-band Equalizer, Bass Booster, and Virtualizer effects.
Equalizer & Bass Booster lets you adjust sound effect levels so that you get the best out of your Music or Audio coming out of your phone.
Use with headphones for the best results.
* Five-band Equalizer
* Bass Boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* 22 Equalizer presets or adjust your own preset and save it
* Media volume control
* Stereo led VU meter
* Turn on or off with notification bar
* Music control: play/stop, next/previous song
Works with most music player, video player and radio FM.
Simple Installation and usage:
1. Effect for Music or Audio
* Turn on the Music player and play your music
* Turn on the Equalizer & Bass Booster application and adjust sound level and frequency.
* Put headphones for the best results
*To close the application and remove from Status Bar, long-press the application close button.
2. Effect for video
* Just like effect for Music or Audio, adjust the sound level and frequency, then, let it run in the background.
* Turn on the Video player and play your video
* You will get a better sound effect for video